Run a Credit Check
Find out what you need to know about a prospective employee’s financial stability and responsibility with AccuScreen’s employee credit check! It’s easy to hire the right person for the job when you run a credit check with AccuScreen!
- Verify a job applicant’s credit history FAST with an employee credit check that also gives you employment history and previous addresses
- Complete information available from instantly to 72 hours — NO long waits so you can make fast hires
- Gain peace of mind you’re making the RIGHT hiring decision without worrying about putting your business, customers, or finances at risk
- AccuScreen uses the LEADING employee credit check technology available that provides updated, accurate credit history information
- 100% Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) complaint so you’re 100% LEGAL
- Protect your finances — run a credit check for jobs with financial responsibility to be SURE you’re trusting the right person
- Backed by our 100% money back guarantee if we miss ANY information
If you’re hiring for a job with financial responsibility, don’t risk hiring the wrong employee! Protect your business and your finances with an employee credit check from AccuScreen!
When you run a credit check on a prospective employee, you gain valuable insights into not only that person’s financial stability, but also their sense of responsibility. Since stability and responsibility are two qualities high on any employer’s hiring list, an employee credit check offers the perfect way to get that indicator of possible future behavior.
Run A Credit Check – Employee Credit Check
Many employers believe the best indicator of future behavior is to look at the past, especially when it comes to a prospective employee’s existing debt, payment history, judgments, liens, collections, and bankruptcies.
That’s why an employee credit check has become a regular part of the hiring process for many employers, especially for jobs that give an employee a position of financial responsibility.
AccuScreen will provide you with the employee credit check you need. Contact us at (800) 689-2228 or click here to find out how to run a credit check today.
Employee Credit Check Information
AccuScreen provides employee credit checks in accordance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and includes more than just a job applicant’s credit history. When you run a credit check with AccuScreen, you’ll also gain valuable information, including previous addresses and previous employers. This makes verifying information provided on a job application extremely simple.
While this information can help you make a good hiring decision, it’s important to discuss your concerns with a prospective employee as there may be extenuating circumstances to consider in a negative report, including sudden job downsizing, unexpected medical bills due to an accident or medical diagnosis, or even divorce or the death of a spouse. While these are not necessarily indicators of irresponsibility, you’ll gain perspective that can help you in hiring for any position when you run a credit check with AccuScreen.
How To Run A Credit Check
You must obtain written permission from a potential employee to run a credit check in a separate document from the actual job application. The document should also state the prospective employee may request a copy of the report if desired. AccuScreen can help you with all the paperwork required to run a credit check.
Whether you’re looking to verify application information or just want an indication as to the responsibility level of a prospective employee, AccuScreen makes it easy to run an employee credit check that helps you make the best hiring decision.